The event sets the discussion on the strategy, that the network analysed in three key aspects – economic, geopolitical, and regulatory – with specific applications in key important industries such as healthcare.
Among the many panellists, the following have already confirmed their in-person attendance:
Posted by I-Com (The Institute for Competitiveness)
- Hans DE CANCK, Chair, The Confederation of Laboratories for Artificial Intelligence Research in Europe (CLAIRE) in Brussels
- MEP Ibán GARCÍA DEL BLANCO, Rapporteur for Opinion for JURI Committee on the Data Act
- Federico MILANI, Deputy Head of the Unit Data Policy and Innovation, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Carlos ROMERO DUPLÁ, Digital Transformation Attaché, Permanent Representation of Spain to the EU
- Stefano VERRECCHIA, Deputy Permanent Representative of Italy to the EU