Bertelsmann Stiftung cordially invites you to the workshop on the topic “Towards a fair digital society: How can digital policy do better?”.
With the white paper on artificial intelligence and the data strategy, the new Commission has set the pace for the field of digital policy. But how can European policymaking ensure to become more consistent, coordinated and citizen-oriented? What do Dieselgate and hate speech laws have in common? Do we still need digital strategies?
- Welcome remarks and introduction
- Presentation of key insights from three studies
- Open discussion: Ways towards a fair digital society
- Falk Steiner, Senior Expert, Digital Policy, Bertelsmann Stiftung
- Viktoria Grzymek, Project Manager, Bertelsmann Stiftung
To register please send an e-mail to email@example.com before 17 February 2020.Posted by Bertelsmann Stiftung